OCSP Stapling with FR

Philippe MARASSE philippe.marasse at ch-poitiers.fr
Wed Dec 17 18:49:36 CET 2014

Folks,

According to RFC 4366, during TLS handshake, server may send OCSP status
along with certificate. Is it possible to do this with Freeradius ?

I had an issue with OS X < 10.9.5 using WiFi with EAP-TLS auth : my mac
tried to do OCSP on my radius server's certificate before getting
internet access... 20s timeout before getting connected !

I think it would be nice to issue OCSP stapling to WiFi clients so they
can check the certificate revocation status offline.

Regards.

--
Philippe MARASSE

Responsable pôle Infrastructures - DSIO