3.0.6: all good :-)

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue Dec 30 10:38:19 CET 2014

Hello,

just a little heads up to the team: I'm now running the shipped 3.0.6
for all my clients and all vservers - previously I was sitting between
chairs with my old 2.x installation because some small things just
weren't working quite so well on 3.0.x in my somewhat sophisticated (or,
as Alan put it, "weird") config.

Now with 3.0.6 the server runs as well as it did in 2.x times with all
those strange corner-case configs. And I can finally decommission the
old server :-)

Thanks for bearing with me during my feature/bug nagging in the last months!

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER