Help Accounting packet forwarding

battossai battossai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 01:52:20 CET 2014

Hi Alan,

As from i read, "class" attribute was a cookie that send from radiusd right
?
Forget first what value of that class, if you like give me how to make this
class is come up in accounting packet. Give one example that worked.

I'm looking for accept-accept response, and still could not find it.
Thank you for all your support.

Regards,
Franky Yustanto