Help Accounting packet forwarding

battossai battossai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 17:52:57 CET 2014

Dear Alan,

Thank you for all your help, and i'm aplogizing for how stupid and idiot i
am.
Your last info about echoing is make me understand right now.

here is that i've got thanks to you and all of this list member :

Sun Feb  2 23:45:49 2014
Service-Type = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
NAS-Port = 421056
NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet
User-Name = "franky at yustanto.com"
Calling-Station-Id = "D4:CA:6D:D8:92:78"
Called-Station-Id = "PPPoE.Service.Vlan100"
NAS-Port-Id = "vlan100"
MS-CHAP-Domain = "yustanto.com"
Class = 0x67726f75703031
Acct-Session-Id = "81b00fdf"
Framed-IP-Address = 103.247.123.47
Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
Event-Timestamp = "Feb  2 2014 23:45:49 WIT"
Acct-Status-Type = Start
NAS-Identifier = "DR2.SMG"
Acct-Delay-Time = 0
Mikrotik-Realm = "yustanto.com"
NAS-IP-Address = 103.247.123.158
Acct-Unique-Session-Id = "1ec8bf10f35d8e49"
Stripped-User-Name = "franky"
Realm = "DEFAULT"
Timestamp = 1391359549
Request-Authenticator = Verified

Right now i'm will googling about change that value into human readable.
many many thanks all of you.

Regards,
Franky Yustanto