rml_perl and 802.1x peap

Scott Harpster scott at sedc.k12.ut.us
Tue Feb 11 21:10:53 CET 2014

I am not sure if this is possible, i spent most of my day yesterday working
on freeradius, openldap, cisco wlc 2500 and perl.

My problem is we have databases that have passwords salted / hashed etc.. I
can generate the pass by taking the users password and running some db
functions and then challenge it but I would need to get the users password
and direct it to a script. I was hoping the rml_perl could take my 802.1x
peap and take the users pass and do something similar.

I want to ask the mailing list here if there is a way to do what im trying
to do? I did read that eap-ttls + pap passes a password but not sure how to
direct the rml_perl to it. Any advice or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Scott