Getting EAP-TTLS/TLS working

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 11 23:18:18 CET 2014

greg.huber wrote:
> Lets try this again. This time I included everything.
>
> If this is incomplete I can recompile from source,

  I think you'll have to do that.

> Tue Feb 11 16:18:17 2014 : Info: [ttls] Session established.  Proceeding to
> decode tunneled attributes.

  It *should* have the inner tunnel data here.  Instead, there's nothing.

> Tue Feb 11 16:18:17 2014 : Info: [ttls] WARNING: diameter2vp skipping long
> attribute 1116614064, attr

  That message is still weird.  It's printing out something very wrong.

  Please build from a fresh checkout from "git".  That might help:

$ git clone https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server.git
$ cd freeradius-server
$ git checkout -b v2.x.x origin/v2.2.x
$ ./configure ...
$ make install

  You may want to do this on a test VM, to avoid breaking a production
machine.