CoovaChilli FreeRADIUS setup with UAM

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Feb 12 15:16:23 CET 2014

Russell Mike wrote:
>     1.) Dear Alan - What is site specific means ?

  It means that the problem is specific to your site.  Most people don't
do that kind of thing.

>      2.) Since you advised the solution. Could you please kindly assist
> little more by elaborating more. Which kind of program you are talking
> about? i am asking because i could not understand fully. Please help me
> with small example. I shall try to workout.

  I'm not sure there's more to say.  You need to poke the UAM.  So...
write a program to poke the UAM.  I have no idea how that's done,
because I'm not using your UAM.

  Then, make FreeRADIUS run the program.  That part should be simple.