Acounting problem with SQL and detail files

Aurélien Lafranchise aurelien.lafranchise at mobiquithings.com
Wed Feb 12 15:17:43 CET 2014

Thanks for your answer.

I am looking for redundancy, if SQL does not work I can count on detail files. If the SQL problem blocks the whole FreeRADIUS server I think there is a problem of design (might be resolved in later version?). You may answer "work-as-design", but could you confirm? Why there is no protection against blocked SQL server to let FreeRADIUS process queries ?

Considering that, would you advise another configuration?

Thanks
AL