[SOLVED!!!] [Chilli] CoovaChilli FreeRADIUS Setup With UAM [SOLVED!!!]

Russell Mike radius.sir at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:52:55 CET 2014

[SOLVED!!!] [Chilli] CoovaChilli FreeRADIUS Setup With UAM Reply Messages
[SOLVED!!!]

Thank you very much guys, with your help, problem solved!!

Alan Dekok told me that NAS should send those messages to UAM & Xabier
explained from chilli list, how to achieve the goal. It is already working
while writing !!!!

Dear Jed, Thanks for your code as well, it helped me to learn few new
ideas. you have been helpful to me many times.

Great Thanks to Community

Regards