Unknown Attribute "Max-Daily-Session" on freeradius3

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 15:46:34 CET 2014

Ok. Now i understand. I nedd sqlcounter (or counter, in my case) module
enabled if i want to use Max-Daily-Session attribute. An important change
in FR3 is the method used for enabling modules (symbolic link to
mods-available). I forgot to enable counter module. Now it works. Thank You.

PS: Changes in the counter (not sqlcounter!) module that i've posted....
Are they useful?