freeRADIUS client programming: AVPs for PEAP

Prateek Fulzele prateek_fulzele at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 17:49:39 CET 2014

Hi,

I am doing RADIUS client programming on embedded system which is going to act as an NAS for my RADIUS server. I got the PAP-MD5 working with the client library v1.1.6, but having some difficulties in using PEAP/MSCHAPv2. Can someone suggest me a list of AVPs (Attribute-Value-Pairs) for the PEAP support - their names and the possible order in which they need to get set in the request to the server. If there are any online FAQs/Tutorials for this, let me know.

Thanks,
Prateek