EAP-TLS with CRL Howto

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Feb 28 17:06:00 CET 2014

On 28 Feb 2014, at 15:51, Gregory Sloop <gregs at sloop.net> wrote:

> I've recently setup EAP-TLS on Ubuntu 12.04 and managed to get CRL's
> to work, using the c_rehash - which appears to have caused lots of
> people trouble. [In fact, I couldn't find a single walk-through or
> functional outcome using the documented ways on either this list of
> the OpenSSL list - so it seems like a highly relevant need..]
>
> I was thinking of posting a walk-through to the list - and would be
> glad to add it to a Wiki page [and/or].
>
> However, the irritation levels seem fairly high today, so I thought
> I'd ask before I toss it out there. I'd really like to keep both of my
> legs intact. :)
>
> So [tl;dr]: Is an EAP-TLS guide with a working CRL something
> appropriate for the list/wiki? If so, any suggestions before I do the
> final edits and complete the write-up?

Oh, were always nice to people who contribute.

Yes, that would be useful, could you put it here:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/EAP-TLS-with-CRL

reStructuredText is the preferred markup, but Markdown is OK too.

Use the preview function to avoid too many spurious commits.

Please note on the page whether the guide is for v2.x.x or 3.x.x.

Thanks,
-Arran

FreeRADIUS Development Team