Problem setting up EAP-TLS with hostap

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Jan 12 11:53:29 CET 2014

Hi

That thread was due to an issue caused by the live CA file being blatted and updated with a new one.  The CA and client certs created by that are more of a utility than something you'd probably want to use in production.  They are great for creating some quick certs for testing but a live system would really really want to think about having a proper PKI and CR system in place and understand requirements of running a CA

I haven't read your log yet but it could be related to the TYPE of CA you're trying to use with Android or that you haven't installed the CA onto the client

Alan