Radius Server and Ldap Server

李亚坤 liyakun127 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:26:17 CET 2014

Hi, alan

Thanks for your help. The situation is that I can use radtest with the
username and password in the ldap database,

"radtest username password 127.0.0.1 0 testing123"

but with

"radtest -t mschap username password 127.0.0.1 0 testing123"
test failure. I also can not login by a mobile phone with the user name and
password in the ldap database.

So, I thought it might be the reason that the ldap server not send with a password.

However, my manager want me to find a way to achieve the authentication by the

successful information replyed from the ldap server. I am new to radius and ldap, so

I am not sure whether this is possible.

Thanks again.