Core dump on start of FR3.0.1

Palmer J.D.F. J.D.F.Palmer at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Jan 20 18:20:16 CET 2014

> Palmer J.D.F. wrote:
> > Libraries are installed to /usr/local/lib If I rename that directory
> > and recreate it, then reinstall fr3.0.1 I get the same problem.
>
>   OK.
>
>   What else have you changed in the configuration?  It is *very* odd that you
> see a problem as soon as the server starts,

I've changed nothing else, same configure options, make, make install, radiusd -X
I have a few things to try tomorrow.
I'll start with a vanilla raddb created from the install, and I have a couple of FR virgin boxes which I'll try if it's not a config issue; but it looks to be getting past the config loading stage.

>  but no one else does.
I'm special. :-)

Cheers,
Jezz.