freeradius3 dhcp.dictionary error

Darrel levitch at iglou.com
Wed Jan 22 17:52:24 CET 2014

> "Errors reading dictionary:  dict_init:
> /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.dhcp[208]:
> Type "tlv" can only be for "format=1,1".
>

>From FreeBSD-stable list:
IIRC, that error means you are using a 2.x dictionary with a 3.x version.
You should not get that error with a clean 3.x installation. Are you
installing 3.x over 2.x? If so, I'd suggest wiping the 2.x version first,
than installing 3.x. For more in depth info I'd suggest the freeradius
lists.

-- This computer did not have FreeRadius2.  This is new install of
FreeRadius3.

Darrel