Help Accounting packet forwarding

battossai battossai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:02:54 CET 2014

Hi,

Is it this "class" attribute have to request first from NAS ? Or i just
give that attribute to NAS ?
I think it still not working, i do have add that example on post-auth on
site-enabled/default.
I try this on radiusmanager system with pppoe nas using mikrotik.
Or perhaps this example need to inject to radacct table ?

Still don't understand it.
Any help will be welcome.

Thanks.

Regards,