Help Accounting packet forwarding

battossai battossai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:42:24 CET 2014

hi Alan,

sorry for this missunderstanding, surely in the begining i am saying is
complete new beginer in freeradius.
what i have to search is something like this :

   - I have pppoe network using mikrotik as nas with radiusmanager frontend
   which is using freeradius mysql as backend.
   - in this time, i'm trial a new filtering system called netsweeper.
   - for user change their own policy, netsweeper need accounting packet
   from my freeradius.therefore some attribute this netsweeper needs, which is
   "Class" "User-Name" "Client-Ip-Address" .
   - this accounting packet attribute need to be sent into netsweeper
   freeradius system, from there this netsweeper marking detail.log in their
   system with php, so this attribute become parameter to enter their system.

This the basic needs that i like to implement in my system.
Perhaps you and this mailing list can give me a favor.
Thanks.

Regards,
Franky Yustanto