Freeradius server does not authenticate when the password is in MD5

Cleiton Rodrigues de Souza cleitonrdesouza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 19:00:56 CET 2014

Hello guys, I have a freeradius server that is partially working, I can
authenticate with passwords in plaintext and encrypted using the MD5
software 'NTRadPing Test Utility', both users than to the file 'users' as
well as the MySQL database. When I try to authenticate from a notebook with
windows 7, if the password is in plain text works, but if it is in MD5 not
authentic, I believe that the settings in eap.conf files and other files
are correct, does anyone know why infromar unable to authenticate when the
password is encrypted in MD5?