PEAP and Automatically use my Windows logon name

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 22:57:28 CET 2014

On 01/30/2014 04:23 PM, Michal Bruncko wrote:
> Hello Alan,
>
> many thanks for response. Please did you remember related commit which
> fixes this issue? Or at least the files where the change was applied.
> Probably it will be better to backport this fix into 2.1.12.

All the information you need is already available to you. You don't need
to bother anybody else to acquire it.

Clone the freeradius git repo,

% git clone  https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server.git

list the branches

% git branch -r
  origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  origin/master
  origin/v1.1.x
  origin/v2.1.x-apple
  origin/v2.x.x
  origin/v3.0.x

check out the v2.x.x branch

% git checkout v2.x.x

puruse the log looking for the desired commit

% git log

After you've found the commit use it's sha-1 commit id to show the patch

% git show xxxxx

done

See, wasn't that easy?

--