PEAP and Automatically use my Windows logon name

Bruncko Michal Michal.Bruncko at zssos.sk
Fri Jan 31 11:34:51 CET 2014

Thank you John

this is much more better than searching within Commits on Github web.
the only problem is the huge amount of commits and the fact, that from
the commit description is not possible to find out if this is related
commit to the described issue or not. There is no such description like
"Fix for: MSCHAP authentication problem" - most of commit descriptions
are very specific to issue what they wanted to fix, but not from global
point of view (to what the original problem are they fixing - which I
completely understand). Also maybe the fix is related to other component
than MSCHAP which also fixes my problem. I wanted to say that some
keyword/hint will be helpful to find out for which I am looking for
(maybe the filenames on where I should focus on in looking for right
commit). Maybe someone else also had same problem and looked for same
patch and found it...

thank you again

michal