crash freeradius

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 10:23:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

>    ok and can we remove the empty radwtmp file without changing the radius
>    configuration and without it have any impact?

if you dont use it, you can delete it. would advise that you CHANGE the
RADIUS configuration to not longer make the call to the module which creates
that file. this isnt rocket science

>    And according logsqu'est which blocked the authentication according to
>    you?

I've made no such statement. radwtmp (and radutmp) can cause issues if not being maintained
properly...as the docsconfig clearly says. big files get bugger...bigger files take longer
to deal with..fill up disk space, introduce latencies to the auth etc.

alan