intermittent auth issue (proxy: request is no longer in proxy hash)

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 15:10:46 CEST 2014

On 03/07/14 13:38, Chris Knipe wrote:

> It's definitely looking to be like something in FR, but I can't

I don't think there's any evidence for that yet. Maybe it is, maybe it
isn't. You haven't explained the problem very well, at least not well
enough for *me* to understand it.

> read/understand C, so I have no idea where to even begin looking :-(

Well, I wouldn't start with the source code. I'd start with describing
the problem, in terms of what you see on the wire.

> I also tried to retransmit the packet in the event where this does

"You" tried to retransmit it? What does that mean?

Are you proxying to another piece of software that you wrote?

> This is example what radsecproxy returns on 7 unique access-requests,
> in quick succession (in quick succession I am basically saying that

Ok, but why would you post the radsecproxy log for that? Why not post
the FreeRADIUS debug, which is something we actually know how to read on
this mailing list?