FreeRadius/NetMotion issue

Levavi, Yariv Yariv.Levavi at safenet-inc.com
Mon Jul 14 06:51:28 CEST 2014

Hello,

There's this environment of NetMotion which its authentication is through FreeRadius.
I've made it work with EAP authentication and verify the configuration works.
Then, I was asked to change the authentication to EAP-GTC (second authentication - Challenge/Response). I've made the necessary changes to eap.conf file (attached) but it seems that even though the FreeRadius is waiting for client's response, I don't get any login window in the client machine (only first login).
I just wonder whether it is FreeRadius configuration or NetMotion's? Can you tell what is wrong?

Regards,

Yariv Levavi
SafeNet's Integration Team

or disclosing it.