radiusd.conf max request ?

Arnaud . arn0 at live.fr
Thu Jul 17 21:39:47 CEST 2014

Hello,

When I read the explanations of "max-request" must change this number to the number of clients. But what that "clients": the number of public IP that connect different or the number of NAS in the database?

I have a Wifi Hotspot system with terminals for customers. There are about 274 clients (routers connected to the ADSL Box customers).

Should I surrender the default values ​​or should I increase?

best regards