Not rejecting rejected users

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Fri Jul 25 10:29:33 CEST 2014

Thanks Alan,
  I am toying with a nasty hacky way of making my own reject control
variable, capturing the outputs of each of the modules and forcing them
to be ok, then testing for the "reject" at the end and dealing with
likewise. The extreme controller we're using allows pushing of roles
with built in firewall rules via the filter-id attribute so I'm playing
with that too.
I'll find out I guess, but the peap thing - we tend to send mac auth
alongside, so test whether a machine passes tests with that and push the
vlan there. I was hoping I could test the output of the eap auth module
and still force it to be ok but we'll see.
Thanks again
Andy