HP M200 certificate authentication fails

Gordon Cook gcook at ssmic.com
Fri Jul 25 14:51:09 CEST 2014

What I mean by the configuration needs to adjusted.

The client using the same credentials can authenticate through the cisco ap and not the HP AP.   There is very few settings in the HP that can be set for the radius server.  So what I am thinking is something needs to be changed, removed or added to the configuration files on the radius server to be able to work with the HP AP.  I just can't find any documentation on using the HP AP with freeRadius although the specs for the AP says it should work.

Gordon Cook
Network Administrator
Sault Ste Marie Innovation Centre
Work: 705-942-6938 x3042