HP M200 certificate authentication fails

Gordon Cook gcook at ssmic.com
Fri Jul 25 21:11:59 CEST 2014

Thanks for the help.  I do really appreciate it.

Just to be clear.  I am not blaming freeRadius.  If anything I agree it is the AP.   I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a setting or something somewhere that would allow the two to talk to each other.  Again being new to freeRadius I was not sure so wanted to ask.  One of the reasons I picked HP was to try and stay with standards based equipment.  I have a number of switches from HP and they all work great.  This is the first real issue I have had with them.

Gordon Cook
Network Administrator
Sault Ste Marie Innovation Centre
Work: 705-942-6938 x3042