EAP-GTC configuration

Levavi, Yariv Yariv.Levavi at safenet-inc.com
Sun Jul 27 12:38:25 CEST 2014

Hello Alan and thanks for answering.

More questions were raised:

1)      Is the first entered password being transferred to FreeRadius? What attributes can we use in order to obtain it? In which way is it encoded?

2)      May you please send us an example for attribute to check, redirect sentence and where should the check be placed?

3)      Can we configure FreeRadius as a client of another Radius (to whom we want to redirect to) and so we can establish a secured channel through?

4)      The documents you refer us to are not complete. Are there any other documentation regarding FreeRadius full configuration?

Regards,

Yariv Levavi
SafeNet's Integration Team

or disclosing it.