Cisco AV Pair

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 28 14:02:26 CEST 2014

Dan Fleming wrote:
> Here is the debug. For some reason my user dfleming is being accepted
> even though the cisco-avpair does not match.

  Users are accepted when their credentials are OK.

  The SQL tables you posted shows it *checking* the Cisco-AVPair.  But
not *doing* anything with it.  The SQL module doesn't reject people if
the conditions don't match.  It just doesn't match the conditions.

  Read this to see how the SQL module works:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_sql

  Odds are you're assuming it works differently than how it's documented.