control-socket bug in the last one v3.x updates?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 28 14:06:17 CEST 2014

Rui Ribeiro wrote:
> I have tried this with a copy of my configuration, and with a pristine
> copy of freeradius, which only got inserted the link to activate control
> socket into sites-enabled.

  Hmm... the default config works for me.  Even with the control socket
enabled.

> /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/control-socket[23]: No such server "(null)"

  You should (a) have a default server, or (b) update the "listen"
section to point to a server.

  And the libc printing code shouldn't crash when passed a NULL pointer.

  See doc/bugs for information about how to debug it some more.  I can't
reproduce it here, so that makes it difficult for me to help.