Cisco AV Pair

Dan Fleming flemingdp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:03:01 CEST 2014

Thank you I have read through it makes sense. So how do I do something
based on the results? I would like to only authorize a connection if the
users password matches and they are connecting to the correct ssid in the
av-pair. Is there a HOWTO or other document outlining how to do that?

Thank you again for your assistance.

Regards,

Dan