control-socket bug in the last one v3.x updates?

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:34:26 CEST 2014

Hi Alan,

If it is of any use, I manage to track it down in git. I will follow the
instructions in doc/bugs later on during the day.

I only have the bug after applying

commit 0022bf367c092d2a5843092f0dc8c68950e9e60b

Author: Alan T. DeKok <aland at freeradius.org>

Date:   Fri Jun 27 09:01:14 2014 -0400

    Move checks for virtual_server to listen_parse()

    Which is better than scattering them through the code.

Regards,