dynamic-clients with TLS

Stefanos Boglou vfxcode at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:24:40 CEST 2014

It seems I was trying to solve my problem the wrong way.
Instead of using dynamic-clients I just specified a radsec client with
0.0.0.0/0 ipaddr.
Seems that CIDR is allowed there and tests showed it to work as expected.
This requires all the NAS to connect to the same server directive.
My current setup is like that with FreeRadius 2.x and radsecproxy on localhost.

I will revisit this however after my university exams are over and
I have more free time to work on it.

Thanks guys :)

--
VFXCode