Issues with building Freeradius on CentOS 6.5: need rlm_cache

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Fri Jun 13 12:36:23 CEST 2014

> I think he means that the bundled spec in 2.2.5 and 3.0.3 produced an error when
> you run rpmbuild. Which is true (due to addition of some config files and/or modules,
> IIRC). The fix is already in git. The packages on opensuse build service already contain
> that particular packaging fix.

Yes, I’m aware of the bundled spec being dodgy, however, he referred to the Diamond page, which contained links to fixed (and RHEL/Fedora-derived) specs for both 2.2.3 and 3.0.1/2 which were simple drop-ins.

If there were any issues with the instructions on the page, it would be nice to know.

Stefan

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238