Issues with building Freeradius on CentOS 6.5: need rlm_cache

Brandon Jozsa bjozsa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:08:01 CEST 2014

Hmm...ok, so 3.0.x sounds interesting. I will have to test. For the 2.x
versions, is there a list of attributes that can be used or is there a
logic that I can reference? I tried finding more information on the
Freeradius website, but I must me blindly missing it. I really hate asking
stupid questions. I've used Freeradius for years, and this is my first
round of questions...so not too bad...until I hit the caching requirements.

BTW, thank you 1000 times over for your patience and guidance.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell <
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> > really anything that can possibly collected, that is what I need in
> order to correctly set policies, forklift the new solution into production
> and migrate off of the current RSA solution [eventually].
>
> You need to specify individual attributes in the v2.x.x version, you can't
> just cache entire lists. You can in v3.x.x, it's been supported since 3.0.0.
>
> -Arran
>
> Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
> FreeRADIUS Development Team
>
> FD31 3077 42EC 7FCD 32FE 5EE2 56CF 27F9 30A8 CAA2
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Brandon