Is it possible to do Auth, Accounting and COA over single client initiated RADSEC session?

Smc Kms smckms at cleverlittlebunny.com
Thu Jun 26 01:46:51 CEST 2014

Dear FreeRadius users and developers.

I'm working on a project where we need client devices to connect to our
FreeRadius server over the internet using a single RADSEC connection
that each client device would initiate.

We would like all radius traffic to go over this single connection
including Auth, Accounting, and COA messages.

I have been working with the TLS configuration and see that it supports
Auth+Acct only, and so far I have not figured out how to get COA
messages to go back down the same connection.

Is this already supported by FreeRadius, and how would I configure my
server to support it?

If this is not currently supported, is this a feature that is in
consideration for future development?

I would be thankful for any advice.

Kind Regards
Craig.