FR3 reply ldap's attr when bind as a user

zz d zzd7zzd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:44:49 CET 2014

Thanks Arran.

I provided the config like that is because I want to show the key part of
it.

Actually, I've read "mods-available/ldap" servral times before I post the
mail.
As shown in Figure below:

        Request
Client  --->    FreeRADIUS server  <--> LDAP
        <---

I've tried to configure in "mods-available/ldap"  as "<radius attr> <op>
<ldap attr>" like

1. reply:Reply-Message = 'mail'
2. Reply-Message = 'mail'
3. update {
        reply:Reply-Message = 'mail'
    }

But the Reply in Figure does not contail attr Reply-Message.
Is my "<ldap attr>" invalid? I've also tried "Mail / Name / name".

Thanks for your answer again.