Antw: Re: How many NAS kann radius take?

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:22:09 CET 2014

Hi,

> We are also still talking to our vendor about changing the udp source port
> when doing more than 256 in-flight requests.

Cisco?  ;-)

the latest wireless firmware now has a seperate port for auth and accounting
(which helps a bit) but the next release migth improve that more.... we've been nagging
them for ages now about the single NAS port for ALL the access points (and hence
clients behind them). not really a problem with a few dozen APs...but when youre a few
thousand APs is the first big thing you notice :(

alan