Getting the number of currently tracked requests

Louis Munro lmunro at inverse.ca
Mon Mar 3 15:36:38 CET 2014

Hello,
I am trying to find a way to get the number of currently tracked connections by FreeRADIUS (2.2.1) in order to size my max_requests.

Is there a way to get that information  from radmin or some other tool?

I realize I can always set it to some value based on the number of clients and just see if there are warnings in the logs about max_requests being too low but I would like to monitor the number of requests to tune FR as much as possible.
If the same method works for other values (such as the current queue_size ) that would be a bonus.

Regards,
--
Louis Munro