FreeRADIUS 3.0: 3rd party module build structure?

Julius Plenz plenz at cis.fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 3 18:57:43 CET 2014

Hi, Alan,
Hi, Arran,

* Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> [2014-03-03 17:59]:
> >  You should  use TGT_LDFLAGS instead of SRC_LDFLAGS.

That was a valuable hint. After discovering many more errors that were
not FreeRADIUS's fault, I got a shared object that will correctly
load. Thanks for the help!

> Out of interest why are you talking to the ISC DHCP server? I assume
> that's what you're doing...
>
> FreeRADIUS can act as a DHCP server itself.

I saw the code. I am indeed dynamically inserting and removing DHCP
mappings from a running ISC DHCP server. It's a PITA, but I don't
necessarily have control over which DHCP server software is used, and
this approach has been working very well and stable for a few years now.

Thanks again for your help,

Julius