Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 107, Issue 113

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:56:48 CET 2014

No, it is not only the fact of being in Portuguese, it was all the testing,
and how to put all together for the particular case of AD+EDUROAM, and
documenting in one place the technology and to deal with it, setting it up,
and the basics of debugging. Documenting also the procedures for others to
follow, and to not forget the steps. It seems more a book at the moment
than anything else.