AIX client to MS RADIUS server

Lloyd Gill lhg at jhmi.edu
Fri Mar 28 19:33:36 CET 2014

I have debug mode set. I get an odd message in my auth logs show my account expired, but it is not. For some reason, when I test with 2-factor, my account gets hosed up and the authentication team has to keep deleting my token then re-initializing for me to test. Here is that snippet in the logs:

auth|security:err|error sshd[4194410]: error: PAM: User account has expired

I’m also seeing these:

auth|security:err|error sshd[5308746]: pam_radius_auth: Failed looking up IP address for RADIUS server

Lloyd