sim use reply message

Sanity Computers sales at sanitycomputers.com.au
Sat May 3 05:21:28 CEST 2014

There's quite a few posts on making a custom reply message - changing the
default reply in the post auth section.

One shows that this works:

if (reply:Reply-Message == "\r\nYou are already logged in - access
denied\r\n\n"){

                   update reply {

                            Reply-Message := "new sim use reply message"

It does not matter what format I use, the default message

"\r\nYou are already logged in - access denied\r\n\n"

is all I ever get. This is on a freeradius 2 (on Ubuntu 8) install with
default settings, any idea if this format is actually correct or what else
needs to be done to change a reply message? Thanks all.

Regards

Jim