Concatenation of authentication

Jérôme MATER jmater at protego.net
Wed May 7 11:52:58 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm explaining to you my case.

I use FreeRadius like a Proxy Radius.

On the other side, I have a Windows Radius server, a TMS server and a
SQL server.
I've made a configuration to use TMS server for authentication with
token --> OK
I've made a configuration to use SQL database for authentication --> OK

My problem is :

When a user loses his token, I want he cans authenticate himself with
the SQL database.

I have made both configurations and it works separately. However, the
goal is :

1) I want to authenticate users with Windows Radius server and
authentication with token
2) If authentication 1 failed, then user tries to connect on the SQL
database automatically.

I've tried with post-auth section, post-proxy section...

Is it possible ? How can I do that.

Thanks for your help.

Regard,
Jérôme