simultaneous login(s) is not working

Russell Mike radius.sir at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:36:29 CEST 2014

Dear Aran Cudbard B.

Thank you very much for your response in answer to my request. Sure, i
shall send the debug version soon. i want to understand also, how
simultaneous check works. Is there any documentation which i can read to
understand the process stage? Could you kindly, tell me at which stage of
the process simultaneous login check is performed ? such as "post auth" or ?

Yesterday i forgot to mention that all related include directives in
"radiusd.conf" are opened, such as include "dialup.conf". i also did not
mentioned that i do use MySQL DBMS with radius accounting. Yes, accounting
is logged in database. FreeRADIUS has been installed on UBUNTU 12.4LTS &
Version is Following

root at FreeRADIUS:~# dpkg -l freeradius

Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend

||/ Name                                           Version
                        Description

ii  freeradius                           2.2.0+dfsg-ppa10~precise
   a high-performance and highly configurable RADIUS server

Thanks / Regards

--RM