RLM_Perl not seeing huntgroup-name

Graeme Hinchliffe graeme.hinchliffe at zeninternet.co.uk
Thu May 15 15:20:56 CEST 2014

Hi
                I am working to update our old FreeRADIUS 1.x.x installation to the FreeRADIUS 2.x.x version, purely for maintainability, current platform has been running happily for over 10 years.

                We use a custom Perl module to perform some logic for some of our products (mainly providing L2TP tunnel selection), during the testing of the newly configured system running FreeRADIUS 2.1.12 (Debian Wheeze package) I have discovered that the Huntgroup-Name attribute doesn't seem to be being passed to the Perl module in the data structures which is required by the module.

                To confirm this I have added Data::Dumper and dumped the various structures and cannot see it anywhere. The RLM_PERL module is called after preprocess module which returns OK also.

Is there something I have missed?

Thanks

Graeme
--
Graeme Hinchliffe
Senior Designer - Systems, Zen Internet

We have been nominated Which? Best Telecoms Provider. http://www.zen.co.uk/latest-news.aspx?page=11939

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Zen Internet Limited may monitor email traffic data to manage billing, to handle customer enquiries and for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also monitor the content of emails sent to and/or from Zen Internet Limited for the purposes of security, staff training and to monitor quality of service.

Zen Internet Limited is registered in England and Wales, Sandbrook Park, Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY Company No. 03101568 VAT Reg No. 686 0495 01