Get access to User-Password in rlm_sql_mysql

Lars Timmann L at rs.timmann.de
Mon May 19 16:12:43 CEST 2014

Sorry for asking, fixed myself.

I have an openvpn connecting via pam_radius_auth. What I thought was
that the requests would come in via mschap, but they are coming via pap.
So after I reformed my radtest command to pap I got the %{User-Password}
attribute filled and my question is gone.

Greetings,
   Lars

--
"There is always an easy solution to every human problem -
 neat, plausible and wrong."