New RHEL and Fedora package maintainer

Nikolai Kondrashov Nikolai.Kondrashov at redhat.com
Tue May 20 13:22:08 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

My name is Nikolai Kondrashov (Nick for short, aka spbnick) and I'm the new
maintainer of FreeRADIUS packages for RHEL and Fedora, replacing John Dennis.

I have actually started about mid-February, but was mostly learning and then
had a string of colds, which kept me from working. John was and hopefully will
be assisting me in learning further.

In addition to being the package maintainer, I'll also participate in SSSD [1]
development and will continue maintaining my DIGImend [2] project, when time
allows. You can find my working background on LinkedIn [3].

I'd like to ask both users and the development team what you would like to see
from Fedora and RHEL packaging of FreeRADIUS and from me as a maintainer.

Please voice any concerns or suggestions you have and I will try to address
them. Thank you.

Nick

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/
[2] http://digimend.sourceforge.net/