New RHEL and Fedora package maintainer

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu May 22 12:30:27 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell
<a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:
>> I'd like to ask both users and the development team what you would like to see
>> from Fedora and RHEL packaging of FreeRADIUS and from me as a maintainer.
>
> I think the main thing is just keeping us in the loop, let us know if there are
> issues, talk to us, and contribute back fixes (if required).

... and updating http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/Red-Hat-FAQ when possible?

For example, the page still links to
http://people.redhat.com/jdennis/freeradius-rhel-centos

While there is an "update" section just below that, personally I think
it's now somewhat confusing.

--
Fajar